We can accommodate larger orders, please email me with your requirements.
Custom and personalised orders
We are happy to create personalised items. Typically they need to be paid for upfront and we don’t accept returns.
Gift wrapping and packaging
Gift wrapping can be changed to meet your particular need. If it’s a birthday, wedding, anniversary or another occasion, please let me know and I can alter the type of wrapping to be more personal for that event.
Terms & Conditions
It is illegal to reproduce unlicensed trademarks or logos onto products within the ilyware site. The exclusive use and reproduction of such images lie solely with the legal owners. Privacy, security and confidentiality are important to ilyware. The following terms and conditions endeavour to make our web site a safe place to trade. You should understand that by using this web site you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Your contract is with ilyware (“ILYWARE LTD”) of Apt 30319, Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro, TR4 8UN
- You agree that e-mail will be used as the standard means of communication. If your order is accepted, we will send you an e-mail confirming this
- This confirmation e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
- ilyware do not store any credit card information, nor will we pass any of your personal information, including credit or debit card information to any third party.
- ilyware use PayPal for online credit and debit clearing.
- You undertake that all details which you provide to us for the purpose of ordering goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
- Your statutory rights are not affected but otherwise, all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- ilyware reserves the right to refuse any order placed by you.
- ilyware aims to dispatch all orders within 2 working days of confirmation that your order has been accepted.
- If your delivery address is outside the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. You understand that any and all charges of this nature will be borne by you.
- ilyware may supply a Customs Label containing a brief description, and a valuation of the parcel’s contents.
- Any ilyware products which are personalised, cannot be accepted for returns. However, with our like guarantee and warranty as described on the website, we will reply to correspondence regarding your purchase to resolve any issues. We aim to resolve these issues to your satisfaction. Products would need to be returned in their original condition within 10 days of despatch at the discretion of our Customer Services team, provided that either the goods have been damaged in transit, or the goods suffer from a manufacturing defect.
- We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and post the new version on the website. When we do so, we will mention the fact on our home page www.ilyware.com. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.
- ilyware attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. ilyware does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties.
- ilyware does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- ilyware will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- ilyware makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website.
- ilyware does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
- ilyware will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
- This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and ilyware relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
- All material and software Copyright © ilyware Limited. All rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to copy, republish or redistribute any of the material and software contained in the ilyware Limited site.
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
The collection, processing and usage of personal data is only undertaken with the express consent of the individual. All personal data stored at ilyware is protected by technical and operational safeguards against potential unauthorised access or abuse.
ilyware uses a secure method of data transmission known as SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
ilyware collect, store, modify, use and transmit personal data for their own specific purposes towards the justification and settlement of the user’s contract or contract relationships, including individual and personal customer advice and support. When necessary, we will transmit personal data to third parties (such as delivery companies). Only information that is needed to carry out its task will be transmitted and used.
ilyware’s online service uses ‘Cookies’ to operate. Cookies are text files, which are stored on a users computer when they visit a website. The text files contain no address data (e.g. user’s names and E-Mail data) or other personal information.
Users can set their web browser to halt the storage of the data files known as Cookies. In some cases, this can lead to certain services and website functions to become unusable.
ilyware use ‘Google Analytics’ – an analysis service given by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043, USA (Google). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’. The information given by the cookies regarding the usage of shops is not personal and is sent to, and stored by a Google server in the USA. Google uses this information to create activity reports and compile further information connected to the usage of the shop and internet services. Google will transmit this information to third parties as far as statutory or lawful or with the prior consent of the user. Google will in no circumstances, link this information with other data they hold.
User Rights of Access to Personal Information
Visitors and users of ilyware can request (free of charge) access to any information held about them and its origin; any recipients of their data and the reason for the storage of such data.